Our registered office is Your Fit Way Pte. Ltd., 21 Navigation Business Village Navigation Way, Ashton-On-Ribble, Preston, PR2 2YP. We are registered in England under the company number 11176627.
About our privacy and cookies policy
Our privacy and cookies policy may be updated; whenever we make a material change, we will post a notice on our website and we will inform you.
We have specialised security teams who constantly review and improve our measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction.
We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitments to you. For further clarification of the terms used in this Policy please visit our terms and conditions (the “Terms of services”) on [link do terms of services].
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a user's computer. They contain specific data for a particular customer and website. It is used to improve our services and deliver a page tailored to a particular user. The page itself can contain some script that also make it more convenient for you to use our services.
Personal data we collect
Personal data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, payment details and information about your access to our website.
The information we collect about you and how we collect it can vary depending on the products and services that you use and subscribe to, how you have used the products and services, and how you have interacted with Your Fit Way Pte. Ltd. even if you aren’t a customer, or what we have obtained from a third party with permission to share it with us.
We collect data in various ways when you:
- Buy or use any of our products and services
- Use our network or other Your Fit Way Pte. Ltd. products and services
- Register an account on our website
- Subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services from us
- Contact us through various channels or request information about a product or service
- Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey
- Visit or browse our website
- Have given permission to other companies to share information about you
Your information is publicly available.
In particular, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Name, surname, e-mail address
- Your credit or debit card information or other payment details
- Information about your use of our website
- The communications you exchange with us or direct to us via letters, emails, chat service, calls, and social media
- Your account information, such as dates of payment owed or received, subscriptions you use or any other information related to your account on www.yourfitway.com
- Credential information – we will collect passwords, hints and similar security information used for authentication and access to accounts and services
- Your preferences for particular products, services and lifestyle activities when you tell us what they are, or we assume what they are, based on how you use the products and services
How do we use your information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the relevant product or service to you.
This includes other services not included in your agreement with us, (e.g. PayPal), services that use information about where you are and to contact you regarding changes to products or services.
- To improve and innovate our products and service.
We collect anonymous, de-identified or aggregate information in order to understand how you use our networks, products and services. That way we can seek to review, develop and improve them, develop interesting and relevant products and services, and personalize our products and services.
- Marketing & tailoring our services to you.
- Research and analytics
We use our analytics to market research and to carry out research and statistical analysis including to monitor how customers use our networks and to frame our marketing campaigns and determine how we might personalise those.
Where applicable, we share information about you with:
- Partners, suppliers or agents involved in providing products and services that you have ordered or used
- Companies who are engaged to perform services for, or on behalf of Your Fit Way Pte. Ltd.
- Credit reference, fraud-prevention or business-scoring agencies, or other credit scoring agencies
- Debt collection agencies or other debt-recovery organisations
- Law enforcement agencies, government bodies, regulatory organisations, courts or other public authorities if we have to, or are authorised to by law
- A third party or body where such disclosure is required to satisfy any applicable law, or other legal or regulatory requirement
- Emergency services (if you make an emergency call), including your approximate location
- Third parties that we advertise with such as Facebook in order to serve you advertisements online
- Other third parties when you are signing up to their service and it is used by them for authentication and fraud-prevention purposes
Fraud management and law enforcement
We will release information if it’s reasonable for the purpose of protecting us against fraud or other illegal activity, defending our rights or property, and to protect the interests of our customers.
We may need to release your information to comply with our legal obligation to respond to the authorities’ lawful demands. Your personal data shall only be provided when we in good faith believe we are obliged to do so in accordance with the law and pursuant to an exhaustive evaluation of all legal requirements.
Mergers and Acquisitions
If we’re reorganised or sold to another organisation, we will provide your information to that organisation. We will notify you before providing your personal data.
Collecting your personal data from third parties
Where you’ve purchased Your Fit Way Pte. Ltd. products and services using a third party or partner organisation, we often need to exchange information with them as part of managing that relationship and your account.
Your Fit Way allows you to log in using your other accounts (created with third-party products and services, e.g. Facebook). When you access our services using third-party accounts, we collect information such as your name, email address, profile information, etc. (all information you have agreed to share).
We collect and combine information to monitor the use of our products and services by our clients, as well as to improve the quality of our products and services.
Sharing your personal data with third parties
Your Fit Way only shares your personal data if it is necessary to provide the Service, required by law or allowed by you.
Furthermore, we will provide access and make your account and personal information available in the event that we protect our interests and property and to prevent fraud or other illegal activities through the Service or use the Your Fit Way name or to avoid direct damage. This includes access to and sharing of personal data with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
Keep your personal information secure
Communications over the Internet (e.g. E-mails) are not secure unless they’ve been encrypted. Your communications may go through a number of countries before being delivered, as that is the nature of the internet.
We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control. We will never ask for your secure personal or account information by an unsolicited means of communication. You’re responsible for keeping your personal and account information secure and not sharing it with others.
Our website may provide links to third-party websites. We cannot be responsible for the security and content of such third-party websites. So make sure you read that company’s privacy and cookies policies before using or putting your personal information on their site.
The same applies to any third-party websites or content you connect to using our products and services.
International data transfer
Your Fit Way Pte. Ltd. operates businesses in multiple jurisdictions, some of which are not located in the European Economic Area (EEA). While countries outside the EEA do not always have strong data protection laws, we require all services providers to process your information in a secure manner and in accordance with British and EU law on data protection. We utilise standard means under EU law to legitimise data transfers outside the EEA and we will always ensure that there is a proper legal agreement that covers them.
Cookies and site tracking
Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable us to recognise your browser and help us to track visitors to our site; thus enabling us to understand better the products and services that will be most suitable to you. A cookie contains your contact information and information to allow us to identify your computer when you travel around our site for better navigation.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you wish, you can change these browser settings by accepting, rejecting and deleting cookies. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you choose to change these settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as intended. The cookies we use do not detect any information stored on your computers.
For more information about cookies and how to stop cookies being installed visit the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the websites. This software does not enable us to capture any of your personal information.
Your data protection rights
Please note, some of these rights such as the right to data portability and right to restriction, apply from 25 May 2018.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding/using it
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Object to automated decision-making including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party (commonly known as a right to “data portability”). This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
If you would like to mail us by post directly, send it marked the “Privacy Team” to Your Fit Way Pte. Ltd., 21 Navigation Business Village Navigation Way, Ashton-On-Ribble, Preston, PR2 2YP.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.